Thursday 16 May 2019

BlogX Teams Animation

Blog X Teams
Animation.
that's what I and Curtis choose.
 because we do lots of animations I even won star blogger.
I've done animations with about 6 friends
in my life but I did a couple of animations.
I just like making animations it's like a film but harder to make because you have to make everything
move and when you make it move it goes less than a millimeter
which is kinda annoying.
I haven't done any movies(which is what I like to call them) with Curtis yet but we have been planning one we have no idea about what it's about but we will figure it out, anyway I've mostly done animations about battles which I think is cool.
my first animation was 1000 slides which is awesome I think.



By Harry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.