Tuesday 12 May 2020

LEGO Ecosystem



This is a LEGO ecosystem I made. It has got a: Bat (Consumer, biotic), Wolf (Predator, biotic), Spider (Producer, biotic), Snake (Predator, biotic), Fish (Producer, biotic), Frog (Consumer, biotic), and a Rabbit (Consumer, biotic) Worms were my decomposers but I didn't have a lego one. I enjoyed building the habitat of all these animals. The thing that challenged me the most was angling the spider web piece on the triangle plate. The animals co-exist together by producing, consuming, decomposing. An example: the rabbit eats the flower, the wolf eats the rabbit. the snake eats a frog, the spider eats the snake.

1 comment:

  1. Ka mau te wehi Harry. Great to see your passion for lego popping up again! What does the food chain in your ecosystem look like? Is it a chain or a net? Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.