Tuesday 5 May 2020

Ecosystem


This is my labeled diagram of an ecosystem. I enjoyed drawing this picture and labeling it. the hardest part was thinking of different bugs, insects, arachnids, and birds. the bird that I drew was a bird that I saw fly into the garden. It was a goldfinch! I looked through our NZ bird book and looked through the information. If I could add more it would be more insects I couldn't add because I didn't have enough room on the paper. The abiotic helpers are non-living things that help the environment, the biotic helpers are living organisms that help the environment by consuming, producing, and decomposing.

4 comments:

  1. Great work Harry! You have added a lot of information and made your labels very clear. Ka mau te wehi! I also like how you have added some description to your caption so that I know exactly what the drawing is. Do you see any other birds in your garden? Maybe you could start recording what you find?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Harry
    This looks really cool. All the labels are very clear and it is esey to see the different things. Have you seen any other birds in your garden?
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I have but I have never seen a goldfinch.we have lots of fantails,pigeons,blackbirds,Robins and Ducks quack quack!

      Delete
  3. Hi Harry, Dad and I are so proud of the wonderful work you put into your diagram, the research you did, and your amazing caption. Awesome job! From Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.