Thursday 4 March 2021

Persuasive writing-Are Deserts ugly or beautiful?

 Persuasive writing-Are Deserts ugly or beautiful?

I think deserts are beautiful because deserts are also Antarctica and the Arctic, not just the barren burnt landscapes of the high-temperature deserts, I think that both types of deserts are beautiful as they contain vast quantities of snow or sand. I love the way the grey peaks stick out of the creamy white snow and the tan rocky outcrops in the high-temperature deserts. Overall I think that deserts are not ugly but fascinating landscapes.  

Today in Whenua we write a persuasive piece of writing, Miss Farr gave us a website with lots of different topics for persuasive writing I chose-Are Deserts ugly or beautiful? We are learning to do persuade as it is a great skill to have and be able to use.

1 comment:

  1. kia ora Harry. I think you have done a great piece of persuasive writing, I agree with you that deserts are beautiful. How to improve this blog post - maybe proofread a couple of times when you have finished writing to check if there are any corrections to make. You know how pedantic your mum is,
    haha! Thanks Mum

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.