Thursday 23 April 2020

Events for next year

Events for next year

After lockdown, I would like to go on one of my favourite walks to Woods Creek. I would like to go
with my family and friends because I have fun with them, and I haven't been to Woods Creek for
a long time. Some of the things I enjoy on this walk are the bridges and tunnels.


I like going to Punakaiki with my family, we sometimes stay with my auntie and uncle and cousins
at the campground in our tent or a cabin. I love Punakaiki because there are really cool walks, 
we camp and play on the beach and go to the pub for tea where they have goldfish and a cart
with horses. It's always good fun to catch up with my cousins.


I’d like to have a Playdate with Taj and Jari when we can see our friends again. My idea is to bike
over to their house and take them to the beach with our dogs Jessie and Jess who would like it too.
I like seeing Jessie and Jess running together, and I like playing with my friends. 











4 comments:

  1. Hi Harry, it is certainly challenging at times not being able to have the freedom to do the things you love. I love going to Woods Creek, especially going through the caves. Have you been hanging out with your friends online, if so I hope that helps just a little?
    Mrs Read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harry, What a lovely piece of writing. I hope you get to do these things soon. I have been to woods creek once with my family. My husband and son love it but my daughter and I are not crazy on the swing bridge. It is a lovely walk though. I hope there's not too many sandflies at Punikaiki when you go there. It sounds like you a have great time lined up for the near future. Well done. Sharron

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great plans Harry! I love that you also thought about getting Jessie a play date not just you, I can imagine Jess and Jessie love playing together too. Woods Creek is a great walk that I would like to take the whole class on, can you imagine how much fun that would be? To make your work BTB maybe you could add some photos of other times you have been to Woods Creek and Punakaiki?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.